Bad Speech Analysis
Watch the video then evaluate the speech by addressing the following:
- Audience: What was the speaker’s target audience? How do you know?
- Introduction: Identify the speaker’s attention getter, topic, and thesis. Did the attention getter grab your
- interest? Why or why not? What was the speaker’s thesis or central idea?
- Body: What pattern of organization did the speaker use? What types of persuasion did the speaker use?
- Were they effective? Why or why not?
- Conclusion: Did the speaker end strongly? Why or why not?
- Presentation Aids: How did the speaker use presentation aids?
- Delivery: Was the delivery of the speech effective? Why or why not?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.