This week, you take the role of an expert serving on a commission to predict the possible tactics and weapons of a terrorist group. Choose a terrorist group other than al-Qaeda. The group you choose should have a well-defined profile and a defined strategic position.
Create a report for the commission. The report should include the following about the terrorist group you choose:
- The terrorist group’s profile, including its goals and objectives.
- The terrorist group’s strategic position in the country of its prevalence and in an international terrorism scenario.
- The terrorist group’s rank in being a serious threat to international security.
- The possible tactics and weapons used by the group and its rank vis-a-vis other terrorist groups based on the level of danger its weaponry suggests.
- The terrorist group’s threat to innocent civilians and its rank based upon the level of danger it poses to innocent civilians.
- The terrorist group’s similarities and differences in behavior and pattern of strategies as compared to ISIS.
- The counterterrorism measures that can be used against this group.
Write a 4- to 5-page report in Microsoft Word.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.