1. What are your research interests in the area of Information Technology? Why do you think it is important to research in this area?
2. Why did you select to pursue a program at University of the Cumberlands instead of other institutions?
3. As an individual, what are your strengths and weaknesses? How will these impact you as a doctoral information technology student?
4. Where do you see the future of Information Technology heading?
5. How can obtaining a doctorate impact your contribution to the practices of information technology? Where do you see yourself after obtaining a doctorate from UC?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.