As defined on pp. 449 to 468 in Ch. 17, "Object-Oriented Programming," of Introduction to Computing and Programming in Python, a Turtle is an object from the class Turtle with the following features:
- Every turtle understands the same methods.
- Every turtle has the same fields or instance variables.
- Every turtle has a heading, body color, pen color, and X and Y position.
Yet, each turtle can have its own values for these fields.
Develop a script containing three new methods for the Turtle class as follows:
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a rectangle given a certain width and height.
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a simple house. It can have a rectangle for the house and an equilateral triangle as the roof.
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a street of houses.
Submit the copied and pasted code into a document and include a screen shot of it working on your own computer system.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.