Final Project: A Strategic Plan
For the Final Project, you will develop a strategic plan for a new non-profit or existing government organization. As you finalize your Final Project, be sure to incorporate any feedback that you have received from your Instructor and your colleagues, as a well-developed strategic plan can help support an organization in achieving its goals.
To complete the Final Project, you will write a paper that addresses the following:
1. Creating an Organization (Week 3)
· Create a new non-profit organization with a global presence or identify a government organization at the local, state, or national level that works with multiple stakeholders.
· Develop and explain the organization’s mission, values, and strategic initiatives.
· Identify organizational stakeholders and conduct a stakeholder analysis.
2. Analyzing Organizations (Week 5)
· Conduct a SWOT or Appreciative Inquiry (AI) analysis.
· Evaluate the organization from multiple sustainable perspectives, including financial considerations, positive community outcomes, and innovation.
3. Strategic Goals (Week 7)
· Develop 2–3 short-term goals (1–4 years) for the organization. Identify challenges that might impact these goals and explain how the organization might overcome them.
· Develop 2–3 long-term goals (15–20 years) for the organization. Identify long-term trends (i.e., social, political, demographic, economic, ecological, technological, etc.) that might impact these goals.
· Explain why it is important to define short-term and long-term goals. Identify resources that you might use to help you define your organizational goals.
4. Final Paper (Week 10)
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.