Human Resource Management and Talent Development
Using the Capella Library, course readings, and the Internet, research human resource management, talent development, employee performance and retention in an employee-centered organization. Then, analyze strategies and techniques for human resource management, talent development, and staff recruitment and retention. Based on your research, write a paper in which you:
- Analyze evidence-based best practices for human resource management used in creating an employee-centered organization as those best practices relate to the organization's vision, mission, culture, and strategy.
- Analyze best practices and expectations for accountability in human resource management and talent development in health care organizations.
- Explain how enforcing accountability can help an organization achieve established goals and challenge the status quo.
- Propose leadership strategies to achieve organizational human resources goals and challenge the status quo.
- Propose interventions to promote collaboration and goal attainment.
- Describe how the use of professionalism in one's skills and abilities as a leader impact effective talent development and employee retention.
- Explain how professionalism helps an organization achieve established goals and challenge the status quo.
- Written communication:Writing is free from errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting:Assignment should use APA style and formatting, including a cover page, page numbers, and in-text citations for all references.
- Number of resources:Minimum of seven resources, four of which must come from peer-reviewed sources.
- Length of paper:4–10 typed double-spaced pages. This does not include the cover page and references pages.
- Font and font size:Times New Roman, 12 point font.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.