Consider moments in your life when you have received truly eye opening feedback. You may consider this moment in the context of your academic career, professional career, or personal life. Use the following as guiding questions:
- What was the experience like?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- How did you respond to the feedback at the time that it was given?
- Did you see it as constructive criticism or as an attack on your work?
- How did you learn from the experience?
- In what ways did the experience help you to grow in terms of the skills you were trying to master?
Your response should be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.