Explain the potential impact these differences could have on successful implementation.
Many social workers attempt to implement an evidence-based practice that seems to be strongly supported by research, only to become frustrated or confused when their efforts do not yield the same positive results as the research. This discrepancy can occur because they failed to recognize the differences between conditions in their practice environment and the conditions of the study. Moreover, they may have failed to consider and adequately plan for issues that arise during implementation.
To prepare for this Assignment, using the resources for evidence-based practices (listed below)
· Promising Practices Network. (n. d.). Programs that work. Retrieved October 8, 2013, from https://allaplusessays.com/order
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
· Promising Practices Network. (n. d.). Research in brief. Retrieved November 12, 2013, from https://allaplusessays.com/order
· Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2012). A road map to implementing evidence-based programs. Retrieved from https://allaplusessays.com/order
· The Campbell Collaboration. (n. d.). Retrieved October 8, 2013, from https://allaplusessays.com/order
Identify an evidence-based practice that may be applicable to your field of practice ( Healthcare Social Worker/Mental Health Social Worker). Review two research articles demonstrating the effectiveness of the evidence-based practice. Note any similarities or differences between the conditions in which the evidence-based practice was implemented in the study and the conditions in which you plan to implement it.
Submit a 4- to 5-page paper that analyzes the implementation of the evidence-based practice in your field of practice ( Healthcare Social Worker/Mental Health Social Worker) to determine if you can expect similar results to the research. The paper should include the following:
· A description of the evidence-based practice that you selected including:
o The population for which the evidence-based practice is intended
o The problems for which the evidence-based practice is intended to address
o A summary of the evidence from the research articles that demonstrate the evidence-based practice’s effectiveness
· An explanation of any differences between the conditions of the study and the conditions on your practice. Explain the potential impact these differences could have on successful implementation.
· A description of the steps that would be required to implement the evidence-based practice including:
o Any factors that would support each step and how you would leverage them
o Any factors that would limit or hinder each step and how you would mitigate them
· A conclusion that includes:
o Anticipated results of the implementation in your practice setting
o An explanation of whether they will be similar or different from the research results from the articles
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.