strawberry crepe cake
Serving Size: 1 slice
Servings per Recipe: 12
Freestyle Points per Serving: 7
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes in total
For topping and filling:
1. Whipping cream- 1 cup
2. Strawberries- 1 pound
3. Greek yogurt- 1/3 cup
4. Vanilla extract- 1 teaspoon
5. Cane sugar- 4 tablespoons
6. Powdered sugar- ½ tablespoon
1. Egg- 1, large size
2. Egg whites- 2, large size
3. Milk- 1 ¾ cup, fat-free
4. Vanilla extract- 1 teaspoon
5. Canola oil- 1 teaspoon
6. All-purpose flour- ½ cup
7. Whole wheat flour- ½ cup
8. Cane sugar- 4 tablespoons
9. Cinnamon- 1 teaspoon
10. Kosher salt
Saturated Fat 0.4g
Sugar 13g show more content
Using a hand mixer, whip cane sugar, vanilla, and cream together for about 2 minutes. Add the yogurt.
2. Slice and add half of the strawberries. Keep the remaining strawberries aside for topping and garnishing.
1. Add milk, egg, egg whites, vanilla, oil, salt and sugar in the blender. Further, add cinnamon and flour. Blend until everything smoothens.
2. Take a skillet, and spray it using cooking oil. Heat it at the medium-low flame.
3. When the skillet gets hot, pout ¼ cup of crepe batter and swirl it across the pan to form a thin, spherical sheet-like structure.
4. Cook the bottom side until it turns golden for about 1-2 minutes. Flip the crepe and cook the other side for additional 1-2 minutes.
5. Repeat the same process for the left out batter and keep the crepes aside.
1. In a clean dish, place the crepe. Spread 3 tablespoons of filling in a form of a thin layer on the crepe.
2. Repeat the process, and keep on adding a layer of strawberry after every 4 crepe layers. In a similar manner, create a stack of about 12 crepes.
3. Once the stack is complete, topple the crepe cake with left out strawberries.
4. Before serving, sprinkle the crepe cake piece with powdered show more content
Dijon mustard- 2 tablespoons
3. Vermouth- 2 tablespoons
4. Rosemary- ½ teaspoon, crushed
5. Maple syrup- 1 tablespoon
6. Olive oil- ½ teaspoon
7. Garlic cloves- 2, minced
8. Ground pepper- ¼ teaspoon
9. Parsley- 2 tablespoons, minced
1. Pork chops- 4, bone-in, thin-cut
2. Salt- ¼ teaspoon
3. Dried oregano- ½ teaspoon
4. Olive oil- 1 teaspoon
5. Ground pepper- ¼ teaspoon
Saturated Fat 1g
1. Whisk chicken broth, Dijon mustard, vermouth, pepper and maple syrup together in a medium-size bowl.
2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic into it, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add the syrup mixture to the pan. Boil the contents and simmer for about 3 minutes. Make sure the sauce becomes thick in consistency.
1. Add salt, pepper, and oregano in a bowl and use it to season the pork chops.
2. In a skillet, heat oil at medium flame and seasoned pork chops to it.
3. Cook the pork chops for about 2-3 minutes on each side until completely done.
4. Keep the pork chops aside for assembling.
1. Dip the pork chops in prepared Dijon and maple sauce.
2. Serve hot, garnished with
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.