In this unit, you become the sole owner of a healthcare organization. You would like to increase marketing potential while maintaining social responsibility within your field. As a new owner, you are not afforded a budget to hire a marketing expert and must develop the marketing strategy and subsequent collateral materials yourself. Your objective for this unit it to develop a marketing package that promotes your healthcare organization. By the end of this unit, you will become the subject matter expert on developing and deploying a marketing strategy for a healthcare organization.
- Submit your marketing package as one (1) Word document. To do this, you will need to use Page Break and copy/paste functions.
- Your final submission must include each of the following:
- Professional letter from you to the local Chamber of Commerce introducing your new healthcare organization to the community. This is your opportunity to make a good, first impression, so be sure to incorporate the elements you would want to promote.
- Identify the 5 P’s of healthcare marketing in your organization
- Create mission and vision statements
- Develop codes of professional conduct which support social responsibility in your select healthcare field
- Record a 30-second radio announcement (Develop a 30-second radio announcement script). You will provide the audio link to your instructor on a separate page in your marketing package.
- Design a print advertisement (e.g., billboard, bus, newspaper, etc.). You will provide the print advertisement that you create on a separate page in your marketing package.
- All materials in your marketing packet must be completely original. Copying and pasting work from other sources for this assignment is strictly prohibited. Remember, you are developing a marketing package for your own healthcare organization; make it unique.
- Although the use of APA formatting is not required for this assignment, proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected.
PLAGIARISM IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE!
This is worth 250 points!
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.