Assignment 3: The Application Paper
Wednesday, September 14, 2016, using the textbook
and Argosy Online Library references that you may select, write a
paper (minimum 750 words) using APA standards, that answers the
First, from the Argosy University online library, select one of the following articles to read:
- Fantasia, Rick. (1995). From class consciousness to culture, action, and social organization. Annual Review of Sociology, 21, p. 267-289.
- Martin, Karin A. (1998). Becoming a gendered body. American Sociological Review, 63(4), p. 494-511.
- McKinlay, John B., Lin, Ting, Freund, Karen, & Moskowitz, Mark. (2002). The Unexpected influence of physician attributes on clinical decisions: Results of an experiment. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 43(1), p. 92-106.
Second, answer the following questions in an organized essay:
- What is the social problem the researchers are investigating?
- What is the research method (i.e.: survey, participant observation, experiment, secondary sources) used by the researchers?
- What were the results or findings of the research?
- What do you think would be a good solution to the social problem?
Please post your completed paper in the M1: Assignment 3 Dropbox.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Introduction of issue and a conclusion that reviews all main points you present.||12|
|Correctly identified and explained the social problem in the chosen article.||20|
|Correctly identified and explained the research methods used in the chosen article.||20|
|Integrated personal views to the main issue in the chosen article.||20|
|Related essay writings to the concepts and theories discussed in the textbook and outside resources.||20|
|Submitted on or before due date, using correct spelling and grammar and appropriate APA format.||8|
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.