1. Issues on innovation and technology influence both external and internal environmental scanning.
How should a corporation scan the external environment for new technological development?
2. Suppose you are the owner of a small business, who is currently facing a serious problem (any
problem). (a) How could you make a decision to resolve this problem? Explain your decision-making
process to resolve this problem. (b) How would you transfer of power and wealth in a family business if
you have a plan to retire in the future?
3. What are major strategic issues of the Not-for-Profit Organizations? Are Not-for-Profit organizations
less efficient than profit-making organizations? Why or Why not?
4. There are five major leadership theories including trait theories, behavioral theories, power and
influence theories, contingency theories, and integration theories. Explain them shortly.
5. There have been arguments on strategic leadership by corporate executives and top management
team. (a) What are those arguments? (b) There have been external and internal constraints on
corporate executives. What are they, and how do they affect the leader's behavior?
6. The Strategic Management consists of three phases. The first phase is the evaluation of the current
status, and the second phase is the strategic planning. What are the fundamental differences between
the first and the second phases?
7. The Strategic Management consists of three phases. The second phase is the strategic planning, and
the third phase is the strategy implementation. What are the fundamental differences between the
second and the third phases?
8. In evaluation and control in strategic management, (a) explain primary measures of corporate
performance; and (b) explain the importance of control and coordination in the process of strategic
9. How would you apply the tree phases of corporate strategic management for your personal career
management in the long-run. Please assume that you are almost thirty years old, and your remaining
life is sixty years.
10. What are the differences and similarities of the roles between the Board of Directors and the Chief
Executive Officer in the corporation?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.