CWV101 Christian Worldview
Week 2 Review
This topic review is a tool designed to prepare students for the Topic 2 Quiz. Instructors will grade the topic review for completion. Save the topic review to your computer and submit when complete.
When completing this review, answers should be in your own words or quoted with quotation marks, and be drawn from one of the course readings (textbook and lecture referenced below), or other sources listed in the syllabus. Outside sources, including internet sites, are not acceptable. When quoting and paraphrasing, include all authors’ last names for citations that have multiple authors. For quoted citations, be sure to include the page or paragraph number(s).
The quiz will be graded for accuracy, so take time to seek the correct answers for this topic review before you attempt the quiz. Once you start the quiz, do not exit the quiz until the entire quiz is completed. Exiting out of the quiz before it is complete may result in a zero grade.
Please type your answers below each question.
1. List the three Christian views of creation, as given in the lecture, and a brief description of each.
2. The concept that humanity is created in the image of God may refer to a number of things. List four things: two covered in the textbook and two covered in the lecture.
3. What are the similarities between the scenes in Revelation 21:1-4 and the garden of Eden in Genesis 2?
4. According to the lecture, what is meant when we say God is sovereign?
5. List at least five characteristics of God emphasized in Psalm 145.
6. List three reasons for seeing humanity as the pinnacle of God’s creation.
7. How does the textbook describe the garden of Eden?
8. How would you describe the nature of work God gave to Adam in the garden of Eden?
9. Summarize Proverbs 9:10.
10. Summarize God’s statements in Genesis 2:16-18.
11. What does the textbook say about the involvement of the Trinity in creation?
12. List the four basic “acts” of the overarching biblical story.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.