THE JANABI FAMILY: PODCAST EPISODE #78, CASEFILE
1. What is the Triangle of Death?
2. How did the Janabis find themselves in this zone?
3. What were their names and ages? (You will probably have to Google them to get the proper spelling of their names.)
4. Which weapons were civilian Iraqis able to keep for protection?
5. How long did Saddam Hussein rule Iraq?
6. What was Husseins eventual fate?
7. What happened to the Janabi family? Their older daughter (see her photos above at age 7 and as a teen)? How were they all situated in the house?
8. Which members of the family survived? How were they able to survive?
9. Who was the initial military investigator of the incident?
10.Who were Babineau, Tucker and Menchaca? Who took the credit for their deaths?
11.Who was Justin Watt? Who convinced him to report what he knew?
12.Why did the U.S. military find it necessary to relax their recruitment standards?
13.To whom did Steven Green initially confess?
14.Which sport (other than getting wasted on alcohol and energy drinks) were the four soldiers engaged in before the attack on the family?
15.How long did the attack on the family take (from the time the soldiers left checkpoint #2 until they returned)?
16.What role did AP reporter Ryan Lenz play in the incident?
17.What sentence did each of the four soldiers receive after their trials?
18.Who said, I saw them as evil, less than human at his sentencing hearing?
19.What was Yribes fate?
20.The podcast ends with which politician giving a speech on Iraqi freedom?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.