Recruiting process: write a detailed description of your target
candidates and the recruiting process you would use for the job.
What recruitment methods would you use and why (internal and/or
external)? Where would you advertise and why?
2. Recruitment Advertisement: create a sample ad for your position. Identify your chosen media. Your ad must follow the AIDA formula.
3. Overview of Selection Process: Summarize your approach and the steps in your proposed process.
4. Pre-screening: create a chart and show how you match the job criteria (KSA) to the pre-screening (short listing) process.
5. Selection methods: Describe the type of interview and provide:
- Three example questions.
- Criteria against which you are comparing the candidates’ responses (specific criteria for each question).
- A description of an appropriate test or demonstration, including a suggested scoring approach.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.