DATA205 Introductory Analytics (QC)
Lab Assignment 8
Using your assigned qualitative variables, answer the following questions:
1) What specific percentages in your table are you comparing to judge the systematic pattern of the association?
(List the exact % values as they appear in the output)
2) What is the direction of the association?
(Hint: What is the “more likely” pattern between X and Y?)
3) What is the strength of the association?
Give exact statistical evidence (name of measurement and the number) from your output.
4) Is the association statistically significant at a 95% confidence level?
Give exact statistical evidence (name of the measurement and the number) from your output.
– Will you ‘reject’ or ‘fail to reject the null hypothesis’? Why?
– What does that decision tell you about the association?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.